Separate hostel accommodation is available for boys and girls in safe and secure college campus. A warden supervises each hostel. Essential staff like cooks, cleaners and security staff has been employed. Student will have the freedom to manage their own mess and menu under the guidance of the hostel warden.
|HOSTEL||CAPACITY (# OF STUDENTS)|
Our excellent hostel buildings equipped with the modern facilities have been recently constructed to ensure a student-friendly environment with comfortable living standards. The hostelites are expected to enjoy their stay without any distraction and disturbance. Hostel wardens facilitate maintenance of a congenial environment in a disciplined manner.
- Every student shall be in his/ her room at 08:00 p.m. in the summer and in the winter except those who are on official duty in hospital. These timings are subject to change if so required by the administration.
- Boarders are prohibited from leaving the hostel after the above mentioned time.
Any boarder, who wishes to stay out after this time, shall take prior permission from the warden. Late comers in the hostel will first report to the warden of their hostel before proceeding to their rooms.
- Students must keep their rooms in hostel neat, clean and tidy.
- College is not responsible for loss of any property, valuables and jewellery etc. of the boarders.
- No females are allowed to visit or stay in boys hostel and vice versa.
- Parents of female students will provide photograph and photocopy of National Identity cards of three visitors nominated by them to the college authorities who are authorized to visit their daughter at hostel.
- In dealing with any breach of discipline / infringement of rules and regulations mentioned above, the Principal may decide to order appropriate penalty including apology (verbal or written), fine, temporary suspension from the college, removal from the hostel or after due concurrence of College Discipline Committee/ Academic Council expulsion from the college and rustication.
- Use of unauthorized electrical items like electric heaters / blowers, electric kettle, microwave / electric oven / electric iron can result in short circuiting, hence is strictly forbidden to be used in hostel rooms.
- Parents/ guardians are expected to cooperate with the authorities of the college by prevailing upon and motivating their wards not to take part in any antisocial activities.
Note: Infringement of these rules is a serious offence.