Fees Structure – Click Here to Download
- Fee is payable at the time of admission.
- Local students can pay the fee through pay order in the name of CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry.
- Foreign students need to pay the fee mentioned in USD through banking channel as remittance from abroad.
- Bank details for remittance from abroad can be obtained from Finance Dept.
- Foreign students need to pay the amount mentioned in PKR here in college through pay order as per the account title mentioned above.
- The College administration does not take the responsibility of sending the reminders to Parents/Guardians for the payment of fee.
- Detained students will be charged as per PMC regulations.
- Fee refund for new admissions will be as per PMC regulations.
- If foreign students do not comply with the specified tax exemption conditions then College will collect the advance tax as per prevailing rates.
- Hostel accommodation is subject to availability.
- Use of hostel accommodation is subject to College rules and regulations.
- Use of electric appliances in hostel accommodation will be charged separately.
- Use of mess and laundry is mandatory for hostilities.
- Refund of security deposit is subject to clearance process.
- If fee is revised by PMC at any time, College will charge the fee accordingly.
- In case of any further query, please contact accounts department at 0092-42-36605550-51 Ext. No. 260.
College follows the policy which is given by the National University of Medical Sciences/PMC for refund of admission and tuition dues to the students, and is subject to change as per the directions of National University of Medical Sciences and PMC.
Room Rent Charges
- In case of joining during the academic year full dues will be charged, which will be adjusted on monthly basis.
- Hostel room rent of final year hostelites (passing out batch) will be charged on fortnightly basis at the time of college final clearance.
Air Conditioning Charges
- AC dues will be charged on monthly basis as per applicable rates.
In case of long vacation unutilized balance under this head will be refunded after hostel clearance.
Refund of Hostel Dues
- Unutilized hostel room rent will be refunded after hostel clearance.
- Filled hostel clearance form is required to be submitted to Accounts and Finance Dept for the processing of refund case.
General Instructions Regarding Fee Deposit
(a) The college administration does not take responsibility of sending reminders to parents/guardians.
(b) Students will not be allowed to appear in University Examination unless all dues are fully cleared prior to the University Examination.
(c) Fine and penalties are as per rules (for 2nd Year onwards) if fee is not paid on due date.