Sitting L – R:- Dr. Usama Mazhar, Dr. Waqar Ahmed Siddiqui, Prof. Dr. Rabiea Bilal, Prof. Dr. Aisha Talat, Dr. Javaria Arshad, Dr. Sehrish Zaffar, Dr. Irsa Rafiq
Standing L – R:- Dr. Maryam Anwar, Dr. Fatima Arshad, Dr. Fatima Dilshad
Headed by Prof. Dr. Aisha Talat, the department of Pharmacology is recognized for its highly skilled teaching. Our teaching techniques aim to impart knowledge related to disease management through the use of different drugs along with their mechanism of action, side effects and interactions. Through these techniques we familiarize our students with principle of medicine. The department inculcates the culture of research among students through the use of experimental pharmacology. This goal is accomplished with the support of our enthusiastic competent and highly qualified staff. To promote research in students and our staff we have sent a demand for power lab to meet the international standards of research.
1. A study on the Effect of vitamin C and E on lipid profile in diabetic albino rats.
Pakistan Post Graduate Medical Journal 2009
2. A study on the effect of Cinnamon on Blood glucose in alloxan induced diabetic rats 2010.
Pakistan Post Graduate Medical Journal
3. Effect of vitamin C and E alone and in combination with each other on LDL and Fibrinogen in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Annals of K.E 2012
4. Effect of cinnamon on lipid profile and blood glucose levels in alloxan induced diabetic rats.
Pakistan Journal of physiology 2013
5. Occurrence and Antibiotic Susceptibility Pro-files of Staphylococcus Aureus In Sputum Of TB Patients. Annals OF KE 2015
6. Identification and Antibiotic Susceptibility of Pseudomonas Isolates from Otitis Externa. Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences 2015
7. Effects of Aloe Vera in Local Massage Oils in Alternative Medicine for the Treatment of Joint Pains: A Double Blind Study Annals Of KE 2016