She is graduated from Lahore Medical & Dental College. She has completed her MHPE from University of Health Sciences Lahore. She has done her MCPS training in the field of periodontology from FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry. She attended many national and international conferences in the field of medical education and dentistry.
- PERCEPTION OF 3RD YEAR BDS STUDENTS ABOUT LEARNING CLINICAL SKILLS THROUGH VIDEO CLIP.
- EXAMINE THE PREVALANCE OF RISK FACTORS AND CAUSES OF ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA.
- PREVALANCE OF TMJ DISORDERS AMONG DENTAL STUDENTS AND ITS RELATION TO MALOCCLUSION.
- UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL STUDENTS PERCEPTION TOWARDS ASSESSMENT ENVIRONMENT AT CMH LAHORE MEDICAL COLLEGE PAKISTAN
- EFFECT OF TIME MANAGEMENT PROGRAM ON JOB SATISFACTION FOR PHYSICIANS, A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY