A graduate of prestigious Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore.
She has done Certification in Medical Informatics from Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OREGON, USA.
She started Teaching career in Anatomy to Undergraduate & Post graduate students at Federal Post Graduate Institute, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore.
Then persued her post-graduation in Anatomy at University of Health Sciences, Lahore and did MPhil -Anatomy in 2010 and joined CMHLMC & IOD as senior demonstrator, Anatomy.
She has done International Certification in Medical Teaching from UHS & University of Liverpool in 2016. Currently doing Fellowship training in Anatomy from CPSP.
She has been part of CMHLMC & IOD Academia since 2010. She has worked in various capacities since then and is currently appointed as Head of Anatomy for Institute of dentistry.
She is an active member of CMH faculty in both academics and co-curricular activities.
She is part of the most vibrant society of CMHLMC, CADS and is the Head of FILM MAKING CLUB.
She is the STAFF ADVISER for QUIZ SOCIETY.
She is actively involved with the mentoring of the undergraduates and is part of College Mentorship programme.
Article reviewer for Life & Science Journal, Rawal Medical Journal.
● Learning Environment at CMH Lahore Medical College: Perspective of medical students P J M H S Vol. 15, No.12, DEC 2021 3205. DOI.
● Internal assessment: a predictive indicator of academic performance of
undergraduate medical students in summative assessment” Rawal Medical Journal: Vol.
46. No. 4, Oct.-Dec. 2021, RMJ. 2021; 46(4): 959-962.
● Impact of Nigella Sativa on Body Weight, Volume and Weight of Ovary in Letrozole Induced Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Mice. P J M H S Vol. 15, NO.9, SEP 2021, 2355-
● Perception of the 2nd year MBBS students about the content, structure and teaching of the Head and Neck Module in an integrated curriculum. P J M H S. vol. 13 (2). Pp.230-
● Significance of feedback analysis in undergraduate gross anatomy teaching. Journal of CMH Lahore Medical College, Pakistan. Vol. 2 (2). Pp.24-28. 2018
● Poor lecture attendance in undergraduate surgery classes: perceptions of medical students and faculty. J Fatima Jinnah Med Univ. vol., 12: 42-45, 2018.
● Student’s Response on the Effectiveness of CBL in learning Gross Anatomy in an Undergraduate Course. P J M H S Vol. 11, No. 3, JUL-SEP (917-921) 2017.
● Perinatal Histology of Endocrine Pancreas in Albino Rat. Esculopia volume 12, issue 03, July- September, 2016.
● Preferred Instructional Strategies for Gross Anatomy- A Student Perspective. P J H M S Vol. 10, 2, APR-JUN 2016.
● Postnatal Histogenesis of pancreatic islet alpha and beta cells in albino rat-An experimental study, Pakistan J. Zool., vol. 45(2), pp. 323-329, 2013.
● ARTICLES IN PROCESS:
● Morphology and Morphometric analysis of supra scapular notch in cadaveric
scapulae and possible clinical implications. (Data analysis in process).
● PANDEMIC: An opportunity for the use of online teaching and learning tools;
faculty & students’ perspective, in process.
● ON GOING RESEARCH PROJECT: Anatomical variations in the origin and number of renal arteries- A CT angiographic study at CMH, Lahore. Research project for FCPS ANATOMY.
● 02-11-22, Pre conference workshop on ‘Use of Metaphoric role-play and
reflection as a creative pedagogy in small group discussion’ by prof. Samina malik and Dr Linda jones (ICHPE by UOL).
● 03-11-22, Faculty development workshop on’’ Stop Wasting people’s time: Learn to Create and Deliver Great Presentations’’ By SHAPE & COMMUNITY MEDICINE.
● 17-10-22- 19-10-22, CPSP Workshop on” computers an internet’’.
● 12-10-22, ‘’ Getting published in scholarly journal’’ by SHAPE and UHS.
● 29-09-22, ‘’ Manuscript writing and choosing the right article to publish’’ by SHAPE and UOL.
● 04-3-2022, workshop on primer selection, institute of veterinary sciences.
● 09-2-22, Workshop by NUMS on use of Multimedia Enhanced MCQ ‘s.
● 28-2-22, workshop on Animal Handling, CMHLMC,
● 03-2-2022, 6th International Conference on Medical Education by SMDC, Lahore.
● 20-01-22, Boost Your Publications Through PubMed & Google Scholar. SMDC, lahore.
● 20-01-2022, Quality Assurance in Institutions, SMDC, lahore.
● 14-01-2022, Student Engagement and Mentoring. Shalamar medical and dental college.
● 31-12-2021, Teaching and learning in affective domain. Shalamar medical and dental college.Lahore
● 14-12-2021, 3RD PIFAR WEBINAR BY International federation for associations of anatomists IFFA.
● 3-11-2021 5th ICHPE ONLINE WEBINAR organized by University of Lahore.
● 15-10-2021 Online webinar on World Anatomy Day by Anatomical Society of Pakistan.
● 07-04-2021 Workshop on “How to frame explicit specific learning outcome (SLO)” at CMHLMC & IOD.