Dr. Sadaf Graduated from Nishtar Medical College in 2002, joined Forensic Medicine Department in Lahore Medical and Dental College in 2005 as Demonstrator. She acquired Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (DMJ) in 2011, securing a silver medal from PGMI Lahore.
She is currently working as Associate professor in the department & has 8 research publications at her credit.
She, as Associate Professor is undertaking theory lectures, maintaining the Laboratory, Museum & academic affairs, taking Practical demonstrations and Supervision & Guidance of Assistant professors & demonstrators.
- Hanging: The Commonest Cause of Suicide in All Fatal Compressive Traumas to the Neck in Lahore. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. May 2013; 24(5):78-81
- Chest: The Most Targeted Area in Homicidal Fire-arms Fatalities in Lahore
Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. August 2013; 24(8):31-34
- Predominance of Homicidal Firearms Deaths in Medicolegal Autopsies in Lahore. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. October 2013;24(10):86-90
- Position of Knot in Hanging and Strangulation in Asphyxial Deaths in Medicolegal Autopsies in Lahore. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. September 2014;25(9):32-35
- Prevalence of Suicidal Hanging in Males of 3rd Decade of Life. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. December 2015;26(12):50-54
- Rifled Fire-Arm: The Predominant Weapon in All Medico-Legal Deaths in Lahore. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. June 2016;27(6):14-18
- Homicidal Strangulation: The Leading Cause in All Asphyxial Deaths in Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore during Year 2013. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. September 2016;27(9):2-5
- The Position Knot at Occipital Region in Suicidal Hanging Deaths amongst Asphyxial Medico-Legal Autopsies in Lahore. Medical Forum Monthly, Lahore. July 017;28(7):11-15
- Study of estimation of height by measuring foot length Medical forum monthly,vol 31 number 5 ,May 2020
Radiologic Determination of Ischio-pubic Index for Sex determination.
The study is in collaboration with the department of Radiology, CMH Lahore Medical College. Lahore.
For anthropological and medicolegal reasons, sex is usually identified from the human skeleton. The hip bone is normally used and the ischiopubic index is one of the best parameters used for determination of sex. This study was carried out to determine the pubic length, ischial length and ischiopubic index. Anteroposterior radiographs and CT Scan of adult pelvis (age range, 18-75 years) shall be selected and evaluated
2nd International Conference on Health Professions Education on “LEADERSHIP SKILL” in ICHPE 14-17 OCT 2018
- Medical Education Workshop in Continuous Professional Development on “Construction of TOACS Stations” on 02 August 2017
- Medical Education Workshop in Continuous Professional Development on “Construction of MCQs” on 19 April 2017
- Medical Education Workshop in Continuous Professional Development on “Background Knowledge for Assessment” on 25 Oct 2016
- Medical Education Workshop in Continuous Professional Development on “Consolidating Lecturing Skills” on 30 August 2016
- Medical Education Workshop in Continuous Professional Development on “Why Medical Education” on 18 August 2015
- National Awareness Seminar on “World No Tobacco Day” on 01 June 2015
- Workshop on “Research Methodology, Medical Writing & Data Analysis Using SPSS” 25 April 2015
- Participated as Delegate in the “National Conference on Forensic Medicine & Toxicology organized by Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Punjab
- Participated in 5 day Workshop organized by USEFP/Fulbright Commission at CMH Lahore Medical College on 29 December 2014
- Workshop on “Making Hugh Level MCQs” on 3rd July 2013
- Workshop on “Lecturing Skills” on 13th March 2013
- Workshop on “Competency Based Objectives” on 13th February 2013
- Workshop on “Principles of Adult Learning” on 16th January 2013
- Workshop on “Introduction on Faculty Development” on 21st November 2012
Permanent Member of Society of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology of Pakistan