I graduated from FMH in 2008 scoring distinctive grades. I was awarded Master of Philosophy in Oral Biology from University of Health Sciences with merit in 2015. I have a teaching career spanning 10 years and am currently working as Assistant Professor of Oral Biology at Institute of Dentistry, CMH Lahore Medical College since 2012. Highly motivated, competent and research oriented dentist.
- Zaheer, N., Shahbaz, M., Athar, Y., Arshad, A.I., Zaheer, U. and Alam, M.K. 2015. Collagenous Damage in Buccal Mucosa due to Nicotine Exposure and Its Prevention by Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Int med j, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 466 – 472.
- Shahbaz, M., Zaheer, N., Sagheer, A., Arshad, A. I., Zaheer, U., Alam, M.K. 2017. Role of Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis) in prevention of Nicotine-induced inflammatory and epithelial changes in buccal mucosa of Albino rats. Int med j ,Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 230 – 233.
- Zaheer, N, Shahbaz, M, Athar,Y, Arshad, A.I, Zaheer,U, Alam, M.K., 2017. Role of Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis) in prevention of Nicotine-induced vascular changes in buccal mucosa of Albino rats. Int med j, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 120 – 125.
- Shahbaz, M., Zaheer, N., Zaheer, U., & Akhtar, J. (2018). MODULATION OF TNF-Α
LEVEL ON BUCCAL WOUND HEALING OF ALBINO RATS THROUGH COCOA
POWDER EXTRACT. Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal, 38(2 SE-Oral Biology). Retrieved from http://www.podj.com.pk/index.php/podj/article/view/185.
- ZAHEER, U., ZAHEER, N., SHAHBAZ, M. 2018.SHEAR BOND STRENGTH OF BRACKETS ON BONDING TO TREATED AMALGAM SURFACES. Pakistan Oral
& Dental Journal .Vol 38, No. 2.
- RIAZ, A., ZAHEER, U, ZAHEER, N., CHAUDHRY,N.A. ., RAHBAR, I., ZAHEER, N. 2018.CEPHALOMETRIC DETERMINATION OF LIP POSITION IN PATIENTS PRESENTING IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL. Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal. Vol 38, No. 4.
SHAHBAZ, M., ZAHEER, N., ZAHEER, U., RIAZ, A., CHATHA, A.A., WASEEM,
U.2018.INFLAMMATORY CHANGES IN BUCCAL WOUND HEALING OF ALBINO RATS THROUGH COCOA POWDER EXTRACT. Pakistan Oral & Dental
Journal. Vol 38, No. 4.
- Zaheer , N., Zainul, A. Bin Rajion., Shahbaz, M.,Pauzi, H., Qasim, S. M., Noor H. A. R. 2019.Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet C Light-Induced Reduction of Surface Hydrocarbons on Titanium Implants. Eur J Dent, Vol 13, No. 1.
- SAIRA ATIF, NAAUMAN ZAHEER, MUSTAFA QADEER, KASHISH LIAQAT, MALIHA SHAHBAZ,USMAN ZAHEER. 2019.PERCEPTIONS OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOL STUDENTS OF LAHORE CANTT ABOUT DENTAL HEALTH.
Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal Vol 39, No. 2 (April-June 2019).
- Rizwana Kamran,Attia Bari, Farhat Ijaz, Hira Sohail, Nauman Zaheer, Humaira Usman Jaffery, Rana Khurram Aftab. 2019. Levels of Empathy among Dental Students at CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry (NUMS ) Lahore Pakistan. International Journal of Medical Research &Health Sciences, 8(8): 14-18.
- Asim Riaz, Usman Zaheer, Nauman Zaheer, Naseer Ahmed Chaudhry, Muhammad Imran Rahbare, Maliha Nauman. Cephalometric determination of nasal profile in patients presenting at a tertiary care hospital. POJ:11(2) 71-76.
- Asad, A. Chatta., Umer, H., Saman, C., Wajiha, A., Aneela, A., Naauman, Z. 2020. Presurgical screening of asymptomatic patients undergoing maxillofacial surgery in the wake of Covid-19 pandemic. King Edw. Med: 26 (2) 1.
- Naauman, Z., Zainul, A. bin. Rajion., Maliha, S., Usman, Z., Muhammad, Q.S.,Noor, H.A. R. 2020. Bone density and marginal bone loss around implants post ultraviolet A and ultraviolet C irradiation. Sains Malysiana.
- Rizwana, K., Attia, B., Nauman, Z., Maliha, S., Kinza, A., Faiqua, Y., Farhat, I., Rana, K. A. Prevalence of Burnout among Dentists. Biores., Vol 11 (6) November 2020: 164169.
- Aleshba, S. Khan., Naauman, Z., Abdul, M. Zaigham., Maliha. S, Usman. Z. Effect of
PRP on Bone healing in immediate implants analyzed by CBCT. BioMed Research Medical International. Volume 2021, Article ID 6685991, 7 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6685991.
- Usman, Z., Junaid, I., Asim, R., Naauman, Z., Maliha, S., Aneeqa, Y. Association between sella turcica bridging, third molar agenesis and impaction. POJ. Accepted on 28th September, 2020.
- Zaheer, N., Rajion, Z. A., Maliha, S., Abdullah, M. A., Usman, Z., Muhammad, Q.S. Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet C Light-induced effect on titanium implant surface. Acta Microscopica. Submitted on 2nd Jan, 2021.