Dr.Khadija Amjad is currently working as a demonstrator in the School of Health Professions’ Education. Being Alumni of this institute and having special interest in voluntary activities, she is still an active member of various societies at CMH in addition to being the co-founder of Patients Welfare Society. In pursuit of her interest in the field of medical education she completed her Certificate in Health Professions’ Education from CMH and now is enrolled in Masters in Health Professions’ Education program at University of Health Sciences Lahore. She has the honor of facilitating three courses of Certificate in Health Professions’ Education program conducted at CMH LMC, involving a team of highly reputed educationist from the country & abroad along with the participation of more than 350 faculty members till date. She developed keen interest in research while she served as a demonstrator in the department of Community Dentistry at Sharif Medical and Dental College right after her graduation, where she helped in arranging outreach programs and free Dental Camps on monthly basis, volunteered for services in the outskirts of Lahore for underprivileged patients in addition to assisting undergraduate students with their researches. Now with full dedication to medical education as her area of interest, she has 6 publications to her name. (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)
- Butt H, Khan NR, Rehman SU, Sultan R, Waheed Z, Amjad K. Impact of Socio-Demographic Factors on Different Personality Types in Individuals. Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences. 2022;16(03):830-.
- Amjad K, Afzaal F, Butt H, Khan AN, Chohan A, Butt H, et al. Parental Myths, Beliefs, Awareness and Practices Regarding Teething in Infants. Annals of Punjab Medical College (APMC). 2022;16(1):27-32.
- Butt H, Waheed Z, Butt H, Tahir F, Khan NR, Amjad K. Covid19 pandemic induced barriers to The acquisition of online education Among Undergraduate Dental Students Of Lahore, Pakistan. NVEO-NATURAL VOLATILES & ESSENTIAL OILS Journal| NVEO. 2021:2927-35.
- Butt H, Khan NR, Iqbal AI, Pakistan KA, Iqbal S, Tahir F. Factors Influencing the Participation and Engagement of Dental Students in E-Learning During Covid-19 Pandemic. Journal of Gandhara Medical and Dental Science. 2021;8(2):24-30.
- Butt H, Khan N, Amjad K, Hafeez F, Tahir F, Sahaf HA. The Impact of Traditional Classroom Based Teaching in Comparison to Online Teaching on the Academics and Attendance of Male and Female Students. Journal of Gandhara Medical and Dental Science. 2021;8(1):14-20.
- Butt H, Khan AN, Khan NR, Amjad K, Tahir F. PERIODONTAL TREATMENT NEEDS OF PREGNANT AND NON-PREGNANT FEMALES VISITING SHARIF MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE, LAHORE.