Prof. Bilal Abdul Qayum Mirza received his BDS from the Baqai Medical University Karachi. He has done in Post graduation in 2010. He has initiated the School Health Program /Outreach program for the identification of caries and periodontal issues. The early identification and early treatment of these issues decreases the bulk of the disease and improves the quality of life.
Prof. Dr. Bilal, Heads the Department of Community and Preventive Dentistry in Institute of Dentistry CMH Lahore Medical College, has over 11 years of teaching experience to undergraduate dental students. He has 19 publications in both national and international journals to his credit. He has attended numerous workshops, seminars, continuing health professional education course and webinars over his academic career.
- Mirza B, Athar Y, Sajid M, Saeed MQ. Utilization of dental services among 10-18 year old boys in Lahore. JCMHLMC 2017; 02:31-33.
- Athar Y, Sagheer A, Mirza B, Zainuddin SLA,Stress related periodontitis amongst industrial Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal 2017;37: 448-451.
- Afzal M, Majeed M I, Mirza B. Assessment of patient satisfaction and masticatory efficiency with balanced occlusion compared to canine guided occlusion in complete denture wearers: Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal 2017;37:504-509
- Mirza B, Ahmad F, Butt SJ, Saeed MQ. Dental trauma leading to periodontally compromised teeth of young boys in Lahore. Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal 2017;Vol 37, No. 2: 306-308.
- Mirza B, Ahmad F, Saleem M N. Dental Caries Experience and Use of Dental Services among Female Students of Garrison School JPDA. 2017;26:14-18.
- Mirza B, Shakoor A, Anwaar A, Zahra F .Prevalence of dental caries in garrison schools of Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal. 2017;37: 134-136 .
- Mirza B, Chohan NA, Sajid M, Khalown A R. Dental Caries Prevalence in 3-8 Year Old Primary School Children of Lahore. Pakistan oral and dental journal 2013;33:364-366.
- Mirza B, Syed A, lzhar F, Khan AA .Improving quality of life of diabetic patients through nonsurgical periodontal treatment. Pakistan oral and dental journal 2012;32:271-274.
- Syed A, Mirza B, lzhar F, Khan AA . Oral health status of the elderly in Lahore district of Pakistan Pakistan Oral & Dental Journal 2012;32:288-291.
- Mirza B, Syed A, lzhar F, Khan AA . Oral health attitudes, knowledge, and behavior amongst high and low socioeconomic school going children in Lahore Pakistan. Pakistan Oral And Dental Journal 2011;30:369-401.
- Sufia S, Chaudry S, lzhar F, Syed A, Mirza B, Khan AA,. Dental caries experience in preschool children; is it related to child’s residence and family income. Oral health and Prey Dent 2011;4:375-397
- Mirza B, Syed A, lzhar F, Khan AA. Bidirectional relationship between diabetes and periodontal disease: Review of Evidence JPMA_2010;60(9)766- 768
“Frequency of Traumatic Dental Injuries amongst Private School Students of Lahore.” In Journal of Islamabad Medical and Dental College (JIMDC); 26-2-2019 (Date of Initiation)