Brig. (R) Mohammad Tariq
Professor of Anesthesia
Department of Anaesthesiology, ICU & Pain Management
Institute of Dentistry CMH Lhr Medical College.
MBBS, FCPS, MCPS MSc Pain Management, Certificate in Medical Teaching, On job Training (OJT)Cardiothoracic& Intensive care
Work experience:Served as Consultant Anesthetist in Pakistan Army for 30 years and awarded for Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Military)
- Performing duties as HOD Anesthesia in Institute of Dentistry (Maxillofacial centre) and providing anesthesia cover to all sort of cases and pain management.
- Chief instructor for BLS to all final year student of MBBS, BDS, BS Nursing.
- Involved in teaching & delivering lectures to students of MBBS, BDS and BS Nursing.
- Intrathecal Tramadol as an Adjuvant in Subarachnoid Block to Prolong the Duration of Analgesia ; Pak Armed Forces Med J 2017;67 (4) : 534-39
- The Relationship of Skin to Epidural Space Depth with Different Physical Parameters in Obstetric Patients ; Pak Armed Forces Med J 2009; 59 (1) : 95-102
- Single Dose Caudal Tramadol Versus Bupivacaine for Postoperative Analgesia in Perineal Surgery; Pak Armed Forces Med J 2009; 59 (3) : 332-7
- Double Lumen Intubation Reliability of Auscultatory Method ? Professional Med J Mar 2009;16 (1): 105-108
- Mass Casualty Management after a Suicidal Terrorist Attack on a Religious Procession in Quetta Pakistan. JCPSP 2006, Vol.16 (4): 253-256.
- Anaesthetic Management in Disasters. An Anaesthetist experience in “Lamno Banda Ache, Indonesia; Pak. A. F. Med. J 2006, 56(4): 333-341.
- Triage and Management of mass Casualties in a train Accident; JCPSP 2004, Vol.14 (2):108-111
Post operative Analgesia after upper Abdominal Surgery. A comparative study Epidural Versus Intramuscular Pethidine ; Pak. A .F. Med. J 1990 Vol XLIII 2: 30-35