The college prospectus and application forms can be obtained from the Summit Bank, cantt branch (by cash payment) or the college admission office via mail (by draft / pay order only). The mode of payment and addresses are as under:
|Mode of Payment||Address|
Cantt Branch, Day Building
CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry
• The price of the prospectus and application form is Rs. 1,000/-. Request by mail should be
accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 1200/- drawn in the name of CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry.
Candidates from outside Pakistan should enclose a bank draft of US$30 drawn in favour of bank
which has a branch in Lahore.
• The Entry Test Fee, Rs 1500/-is payable at the time of “Submission of Application“ at the Summit Bank branch mentioned above in cash or through a bank draft / pay order made out to CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry. Foreign student application should be accompanied by a pay order of US$ 100 as Admission process Fee.
• After Payment of Entry Test Fee, the completed Application form will be deposited at the Admission office CMH Lahore Medical College alongwith the bank receipt.
• Application without entry test fee / Admission Process fee will not be entertained.
• The summery of payment for prospectus / Entry Test Fee / Admission Process Fee is as Under:
|Pakistani Students||Foreign Students|
|Cash (PKR)||Draft / Pay Order (PKR)||Pay Order (US$)|
|Price of Prospectus||1000 or||1200||30|
|Admission Process Fee||1500 or||1500||100|
• The term Pakistani means any Pakistani resident who has passed his / her F.Sc. / Equivalent Exam
from any Board/Institution located in Pakistan.
• Foreign means, foreign nationals or Pakistani settled abroad or having dual nationality.
• The candidates must clearly mention only one category to compete, in case of selecting more than one category the candidate will be considered for local category only.
• In application form the candidates must clearly mention their preferences for MBBS and BDS. They will be selected in respective stream.
• Phone numbers are required to be mentioned in order to contact the candidate to convey important information regarding his / her admission.
• Wards of Armed Forces employees will mention the personal numbers, rank and category of their
father / mother i.e. shaheed, serving or retired and their unit / arms etc.
• O level, A level or any other equivalent qualification will not be accepted without IBCC Equivalent Certificate.
• Applications complete in all respects must reach the Admission Office CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry by 21th September 2012 .
• Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry
Designed by Ammar Masood