• The college prospectus with a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) can be collected from the Summit Bank, Day Building, Abdur Rehman Road, Lahore Cantt. The date /period for collection of prospectus will be advertised in nationwide newspaper and on college website. It will not be dispatched via mail.
There are separate prospectus for MBBS and BDS courses and for foreign and local candidates in each course. An applicant can compete simultaneously on all the four categories i.e., MBBS Local, MBBS Foreign, BDS Local and BDS Foreign. However, in such case he / she will have to purchase separate prospectus for each category and separate application forms will be filled, using separate ARN from each prospectus.
• The price of Prospectus for local students is Rs. 6000/- and Rs.11000/- for foreign students.
• Admission forms of Applicants will not be processed without payment of the Price of Prospectus/ Admission Process fee.
• The summary of Payment for Prospectus/ Admission Process fee and mode of payment is as under:
|Collection of Prospectus||Mode of Payment||Price/FEE*|
|Summit Bank, Day Building
Abdur Rehman Road
• Purchase the College Prospectus with a specific Application Reference Number (ARN) for the desired course i.e. MBBS or BDS.
• Once enrolled by the college in a category of local / foreign student, the category cannot be changed throughout the course.
• Last date of submission of Application will be intimated through nationwide news papers/ college website. Change of date, if any, will be intimated through the college website / nationwide newspapers.
• No amendment in the results/ data entered will be accepted after last date of submission of application. Results received after the closing date of submission of application will not be entertained.
• The Admission Application Form can be filled online at your own by following the instructions at college website or at the college admission office by yourself or with assistance of admission office staff for those who find difficulty in online submission.
• Roll number will be issued to each student for identifying own merit position in merit list. Roll number slip can be printed online using your ARN after filling out all the columns of the application form and uploading 1 x color photo image in JPG format. Applicants finding difficulty in opening the online form or uploading the photo image are requested to approach college admission office for the needful.
• ROLL NUMBER SLIP WILL NOT BE SENT BY TCS / MAIL.
• The candidates competing for Army seats of W & R in MBBS / BDS course must show their father's /mother's identity documents at the college admission office in person before the deadline of filling of application forms in order to be considered on Army seat.
Note: The college administration reserves the rights of admission and can cancel / reject any application at any stage without assigning reason.
• 1 x passport size color photograph (latest).
• All documents mentioned below.
• Photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent qualification with IBCC Equivalence certificate.
• Photocopy of F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with IBCC Equivalence certificate.
• Photocopy of latest NUMS entry test result
• Photocopy of UHS entry test result
• Photocopy of SAT-II or American MCAT result (if applicable).
• Photocopy of own CNIC — for local students.
• Photocopy of Father's CNIC — for local students.
• Photocopy of own CNIC / Passport (whichever is applicable) — for foreign students.
• Photocopy of Father's CNIC / Passport(whichever is applicable) — for foreign students.
• Domicile — for local students. (and foreign student — if available)
• Undertaking form (duly signed by the candidate and parent/guardian).
(Note: Under taking form is attached at the end of college prospectus or can be downloaded from the college website: www.cmhlahore.edu.pk, or obtained from college admission office.)
(On the day of fee deposit)
only for foreign student's parents/guardians,
who want to claim an exemption of 5% advance income tax in fee structure
• Copy of income tax return of the previous year.
• Copy of passport of parent/guardian, as evidence to the educational institution that during previous tax year, his/her stay in Pakistan was less than one hundred eighty three days.
• A certificate that he/she has no Pakistani source of income.
(Note: Foreign student's parents/guardians, claiming tax exemption of 5% advance income tax in fee structure will be required to deposit their fee directly from abroad through normal banking channel to bank account of the college.)
Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - CMH Lahore Medical College & Institute of Dentistry
Designed by MIS Department